Registration for the 23rd Annual Conference is not yet available. Check back often for updates.
Reminder – Your conference registration fee includes 1 year membership to NTCSA!
- Check Back for Room Rate and Reservation Details
NTCSA Board Nominations
2024 – 2026 Board Nominations will be accepted beginning April 16, 2024
Candidates running for the NTCSA Board of Directors are encouraged to be present at the Board Meeting held in conjunction with the NTCSA Annual Conference.
Members of the NTCSA Board of Directors shall serve a two (2) year term following the Annual Meeting in which they were voted into service.
NTCSA Board Elections
Board Elections for the 2023-2025 term were held during the 22nd Annual Training Conference.
Visit the Board Member page for election results and current NTCSA Board Member information.
Please email election questions to the NTCSA Secretary.
If you are a voting NTCSA Member and wish to have a proxy for your vote, please complete the NTCSA Voting Proxy Form and follow the instructions as listed to have the vote accurately cast.
Please visit our conference awards page for information and a listing of past winners.
General Membership Meeting
The most recent NTCSA General Membership Meeting was held on Monday, July 10, 2023. Check back for the date and time of our 2024 General Membership Meeting.
Interested in Presenting or Volunteering at the Conference?
If you are interested in presenting or volunteering, please email us.
Each year, the NTCSA hosts a fundraiser during the NTCSA Training Conference that benefits a local non-profit organization that assists Native American children, youth and families. All proceeds from the fundraiser go directly to the beneficiary.
The 2024 Beneficiary Has Not Been Announced – Stay Tuned!
- The NTCSA 2023 fundraising recipient of $1,518.00 was LCO Good Life Camp.
- The NTCSA 2023 fundraising recipient of $1,518.00 was Potch Ha Chee Wittenberg Youth Services Suicide Prevention Gathering.
- The NTCSA 2022 fundraising recipient of $2,267.00 was Oklahoma Native Assets Coalition Inc. (ONAC).
- The NTCSA 2021 fundraising recipient of $2,438.00 was Missing & Murdered Indigenous Women (MMIW) USA.
- The NTCSA 2019 fundraising recipient of $2,524.00 was the Pechanga Youth Tribal Council.