IMPORTANT NOTE: Purchasing a membership is not necessary if you attend the annual training conference. Your conference registration fee includes a 1-year association membership.
*If you are purchasing multiple memberships for your organization, please have a list of individual member names and emails accessible to include in your form.
Associate Non-Voting Membership
(Includes up to 10 people)
Individual Membership for Tribal Member or Employee
Individual Non-Voting Membership
Tribe Non-Voting Membership
(without a current IV-D Child Support Program)
Period of NTCSA Membership
- The annual period of membership shall be September 01 through August 31.
- Annual dues shall be due and payable on or before September 01.
- Any member who has failed to pay current dues by October 01 shall be dropped from the membership roster. Such member may be reinstated upon payment of dues.
- Payment of dues prior to March 31st shall be treated as dues for that year.
- Payments after April 1st shall be treated as payment for the upcoming year.
- No member shall receive compensation for services rendered as a member of the Association.